The town of Campertogno offers tourists: two hotels (2 and 4 stars), three restaurants, a theatre with a summer cinema programme, a bed & breakfast, six bars (two of which open for the summer season), a newsagents/tobacconist, a food shop selling local specialities, a butcher/general store and a laboratory of local artisanal wooden articles.
The town is the departure point for numerous mule tracks and mountain paths, which can be used to reach the mountain pastures where the local farmers take their cows and produce cheese forms (toma) from cow and goat milk.
The town houses many remarkable historical and architectural buildings. Perhaps the most striking is the San Giacomo Maggiore Church whose construction dates back to the early decades of the 18th century, construction of the imposing balcony started in 1744 and ended in 1830; the foursquare Bell Tower dates back to the beginning of the 16th century. Construction of the Santa Marta church began in the latter part of the 18th century on the foundations of a Confraternity Oratory of the early 17th century. Campertogno is also present in the history of its hamlets; Rusa, Quare, Carata, Tetti, and Plana.